Star Wars: A Time of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are the last hope for the galaxy...or it's doom. Be a variety of species and careers. Be a smuggler making a quick buck, or the bounty hunter chasing him. Be the one trying to save the galaxy, or it attacker. Choose your fate, and that of the galaxy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Arin
Admin
Jake Arin

Your character Empty
PostSubject: Your character   Your character Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:06 pm

Hey, here's where you create your character.
Here you are announcing who your character is and getting him or her approved by me.
You need:
Name: (do you really need an explanation? And please ORIGINAL names!!!)
Species: (Human, Wookiee, Twilek, etc. check online for help, e.g. starwars.com, find the databank)
Home Planet: (What planet are you from? if you want I can choose a random one)
Appearance: (Physical traits)
Personality: (what your character’s like)

When I say Original Names that means:
No 'Anakin Skywalker', No 'Chewbacca' or 'Chewie', No 'Padame Amidala' or other already taken Star Wars name. Trust me, i've heard most every Star Wars name out there.
Alright so get goin'.
Back to top Go down
https://swtimeofdarkness.rpg-board.net
Jake Arin
Admin
Jake Arin

Your character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your character   Your character Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:21 pm

example:

Name: Jake Arin
Species: Human
Home Planet: Mynnar
Appearance: golden brown hair, blue eyes, average height and weight.
Personality: seems roughish and gruff, but is a great guy. sarcastic, funny, easy going, and more rougish the better you know him. good with electronics.
Back to top Go down
https://swtimeofdarkness.rpg-board.net
Serina Starchaser
Admin

Your character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your character   Your character Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:31 pm

Name: Serina Starchaser
•Species: Human
•Home Planet: Mon Calamari
•Appearance: Serina has long brown hair and light blue eyes she wears a mid legth sleeved shrit with a black torso and white sleeves that shows her mid driff she wears a necklace with a silver pendant with black carvings in it. she wears blue pants ade of a cross between demin and leather and brown boots (ZOMG I REALIZED SHE LOOKS LIKE A FEMALE HAN SOLO!!!)
•Personality: Fun loveing and ..wow thats pretty much it gawd im a boreing person... OH WAIT I REMEBERED MORE (phew) ilikes takeing risks (witch is why im a part time podracer) but is very wise and kind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your character   Your character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your character
Page 1 of 1